The stylish open plan lounge/kitchen overlooks a extra large sun balcony with expansive views of Port Phillip Bay including Albert Park Lake and the Grand Prix Track.
The terrific full-length balcony is the best place to enjoy the splendid views and stunning sunsets.
• Stone-featured kitchen with premium Miele appliances and Fisher & Paykel dishwasher cassette
• Solid timber floor and floor-to-ceiling double glazed windows
• Master bedroom with air conditioning, built in robes, large en-suite and study area
• Second bedroom with built in robes and terrific ocean views
• Separate second bathroom with quality fittings
• Separate European laundry
• Copious cabinets and internal storage
• Secure car park
• Large storage cage
Located just next to Domain Interchange, this apartment is handily close to Royal Botanic Gardens, Albert Park Lake, South Melbourne Market & St Kilda Road cafes, shops and trams.
The building – Emerald amenities include landscaped rooftop garden with heated spa and entertaining areas. Low maintenance costs make this modern boutique apartment ideal for a city base or attractive as an investment.
Lastly Crux & Co Coffee shop just moved into the building so enjoy the convenience of great coffee and food at your doorstep.
- Property Type: Apartment
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car ports: 1
Please call Maggie Hong on 0466 602 163 or 9088 3338 for a private inspection that will impress.